Haunted/Haunting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haunted/Haunting

Where humans get haunted by terrifying things and where vampires,ghosts, zombies,poltergeists,and dead people live their dead lives in the underworld.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kendall's characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

Kendall's characters Empty
PostSubject: Kendall's characters   Kendall's characters I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 6:18 pm

Name:Kendall Norus(AKA the Bloody Baroness because of the blood at her death area,or the Wanderer since she never haunts just one place)
Description:Tall with black hair and sky blue eyes,has a vicious streak of scaring people so much she nearly triggers heart attacks or seizures,eyes are red when she causes chaos and havoc,wears jeans and a black hoodie(she changes clothes according to what they can wear in a century),has a rude personality and hates it when people pester her
What you are(ghosts,poltergeists(near solid ghosts),zombies,human,dead person):Poltergeist
How and When they Died(if ghost,poltergeist, or zombie,dead person):Died in 1932,got stabbed twice in the heart
Do they haunt people(yes or no):Definitely yes

Last edited by Kendall on Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's characters   Kendall's characters I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:51 pm

Name:Zack Ripper JR
Description:Blond hair and leaf green eyes like his dad,is mistakened as Zack Ripper Sr alot
What you are(ghosts,poltergeists(near solid ghosts),zombies,human,dead person):Human
How and When they Died(if ghost,poltergeist, or zombie,dead person):Not dead yet,but soon will be
Do they haunt people(yes or no):Not yet

Ditched

Last edited by Kendall on Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's characters   Kendall's characters I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:45 pm

Name:Lisa Raymond
Description:Blond hair with black highlights,red eyes,tall,is a goth
What you are(ghosts,poltergeists(near solid ghosts),zombies,human,dead person):Vampire
How and When they Died(if ghost,poltergeist, or zombie,dead person):Bitten by vampire
Do they haunt people(yes or no):She's a vampire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's characters   Kendall's characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kendall's characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Haunted/Haunting :: General :: How To Join-
Jump to: