Haunted/Haunting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haunted/Haunting

Where humans get haunted by terrifying things and where vampires,ghosts, zombies,poltergeists,and dead people live their dead lives in the underworld.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood   The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:36 pm

"Son of Hades,"I explained.
Back to top Go down
Christopher

PostSubject: Re: The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood   The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:37 pm

"I had 2 other brothers, killed 'em both."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood   The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:39 pm

"Sad,"I mumbled.
"Your father must be proud.Killed both your brothers,and ran off?He's angry enough with my trials."
Back to top Go down
Christopher

PostSubject: Re: The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood   The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:40 pm

"That's why I'm hiding."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood   The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:41 pm

"You've made it worse."
I smiled cruelly."Hades will find out."
Back to top Go down
Starry
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood   The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:42 pm

I watched them, wondering how they could talk about their lives(or afterlives) so easily. I nearly broke into tears every time I talked about mine.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood   The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:43 pm

I yawned."Hades IS going to find out.HADES!"
Back to top Go down
Christopher

PostSubject: Re: The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood   The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:46 pm

"Shut up, you peasant!"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood   The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:47 pm

I scowled."PEASANT?!"
I appeared,and looked down at Christopher."CHRISTOPHER!"
I wanted to slap the Prince of Darkness,or more like the Prince of Snobbiness.
Back to top Go down
Christopher

PostSubject: Re: The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood   The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:50 pm

"Oh crap."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood   The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:52 pm

I grabbed him by the shirt and lifted him up to my eye level."Peasant?You're snobbier than your brothers!Maybe I won't let you decide who you get to marry."
I chuckled.
I snickered.
Back to top Go down
Starry
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood   The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:52 pm

I gasped. I had always been afraid of Hades. But then again, I was afraid of everything.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood   The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:53 pm

"And,you lose your powers and become a human.For 30 years."
Back to top Go down
Christopher

PostSubject: Re: The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood   The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:53 pm

Starts cursing in japaneze.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood   The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:54 pm

"Kasi, your home skillet cupcake is back" I whispered
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood   The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:56 pm

"I can still understand you,young man.I AM CONFINING YOU TO LIFE ON EARTH AS A HUMAN,NO POWERS FROM ME,NO MONEY,NOTHING!"I narrowed my eyes."And,you must find somebody by then,because I will not last the rest of eternity."
Back to top Go down
Christopher

PostSubject: Re: The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood   The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:58 pm

"Yeah, yeah, yeah."
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood   The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:59 pm

I laughed
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood   The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:00 pm

I sucked all of his powers out.Any hidden abilities or powers or talents came easily,and I dropped him."I will see you in 30 years,unless you attend Kendall's trial."I glared at her as I teleported away.
"which i doubt,"i mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Christopher

PostSubject: Re: The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood   The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:03 pm

I open my book, "He took away my ability to read runes, speak every language except english, and (Gasp) my Canine teeth arn't fangs any more."
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood   The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:05 pm

I looked at Chris. "Huh?"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood   The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:06 pm

"And I expect he wants you married or something by then."
Back to top Go down
Christopher

PostSubject: Re: The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood   The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:06 pm

"I hate this!"
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood   The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:08 pm

I smiled
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Admin
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood   The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:09 pm

I smiled."Of course you do,Christopher.and I'm sure I'll enjoy your misery."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood   The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Burned Down and Vacant Neighborhood
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Haunted/Haunting :: Human world :: Places in the Human World :: Old Abandoned Field-
Jump to: